LoL!

HYE . WELCOME TO MY BLOG ! FOLLOW ME ! I GONNA HITS YOU BACK BABEH ! COPYCAT MY BLOG ? GONNA KIL YOU ALIVE DUDE ! BTW , HAVE FUN WITH MY BLOG

Sunday 1 May 2011

the name's MUMU

i don ' t really know what to write at first as the title came popping out of the sudden .

LOL .

okay ,. maybe i should tell how ' MUMU ' became my nickname =))

started back then when i was form 5 . an old friend of mine ( who ' s now isn ' t ) find it hard to pronounce my name . at first i hated it so much because i find it kinda embarrassing as it is similar to a ...


 but then , as my classmates and teachers calling me MUMU , yeahh ,. i ' ve started to getting used to it  =D

 the second reason is that i find it really ANNOYING when someone just could not get my name right . as if it ' s so hard to pronounce . *sighhh

the proof :
  • my grandma ( mom ' s side ) couldn ' t not pronounce my name correctly since i was born until now =..=''
  • most chinese that 's a new friend also couldn ' t get my name right and it takes about a week or so to remember it . =X
okay . that ' s it for the history class about my nickname . =D

just some additional infos .. ( not compulsory ) 

my other nicknames called by families or friends :

mun , moon , ano , anone ,.... etc

purposely put it small because its kinda embarrassing .

thank you! LOVE YEAH!

0 comments:

Post a Comment