LoL!

HYE . WELCOME TO MY BLOG ! FOLLOW ME ! I GONNA HITS YOU BACK BABEH ! COPYCAT MY BLOG ? GONNA KIL YOU ALIVE DUDE ! BTW , HAVE FUN WITH MY BLOG

Sunday 1 May 2011

stupid act ?

maybe i ' m just fed up with that bloody behavior . sometimes i wonder why i haven ' t move on with a new life . because i ' m stupid just learning how to forget someone who means so much to me :')


  i wish i could just
but every time i tried ,.. it just gets harder and  harder !
believe me , if only he knew how deeply i felt for him , maybe he wouldn ' t do what he did to me now.

sadly , when i gave my only  to him , my all ,. he never appreciated it like i did for him . 

yeah ,. i realized that we ' re heading down . 
but SHIT ! he didn ' t even give a f*cking damn about it ! ( f*ck yaa for that ! )

 i guess he just don ' t know what i had in mind about him . *sighh

i have big dreams . but the most important dream i had was being together . 
FOREVER !

 now it will just remain as a dream .

**********

enough of the regrets . * WHY ? * because i ' ve put a stop for everything =..=

" what did i do ? "
-> i forbid him from calling or text me ever again ( more to get out of my life )
** shit ! i wished i hadn ' t send him that bloody text message . i was so sad because he actually took it quite well and it ' s like a small matter to him . doesn ' t he know that he 's my world ?? my everything ?!
 (( big hope huh ? doesn ' t matter . i always messed up things because i ' m so childish ))


                             
duhh ,. maybe he just got himself with some other hot chicks . * pheww  ~ that ' s why i don ' t have any place in his heart anymore . F*uck that bloody bitch !

 SOOOO ,...
i don ' t wanna wait anymore because 
and i ' m afraid if i keep onWAITING ,..


i ' ll just end up like this !!! 

p/s : loving you was hard at first . but why when i totally fell for you ,. you make it easy to let go . every pieces of my heart is breaking . thank you .



thank you! LOVE YEAH!

0 comments:

Post a Comment